Saturday, June 2, 2012

Watsons Nail Polish Remover Review



Where to Buy: Watson's
Price: RM6.35
Weight: 150mL

Been looking for a new nail polish remover as my Sinma Nail Polish Remover is finished and I had to clean my two bottle of nail polish that I have been wearing lately, IN2IT Nail Polish in Jive and Tangerine (click on the link for review & swatches). Grab Watsons Nail Polish Remover from behind the cashier counter at Watsons, The Mines. This nail remover is added with Vitamin E to strengthen fragile nail. I can't comment on the fragile nail as I have calcium pills as one of my supplements. Well, it doesn't work best like my previous Elianto Nail Polish Remover, Bodyshop Nail Remover or Sinma Nail Remover. 

However, it doesn't has acetone much in it like the other three. So, I have to top up the nail polish remover on my cotton pad everytime I want to clean other nail. It takes too much liquid at one time.

The price is affordable only RM6.35, but if you purchase another one you'll get half price which makes two bottle of the remover is only RM10++. The color of the liquid is clear and it has a little bit of perfume scent. But I can't detect what it is. So far it is at the lowest ranking than the other three.

MY RATING:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...