Thursday, May 31, 2012

IN2IT Nail Color in 063 Tangerine





Where to Buy: Watson's/Guardians
Price: RM3.00 (ON SALE)
Weight: 9mL


As I promised you yesterday I'm going to give review about this IN2IT Nail Colour shade in Tangerine. I love orange especially bright hot orange. My favorite colour are warm tones color such as orange, red, yellow.  However I also like earth tones like brown and beige and also cool tones like mint and turquoise. 


Tangerine is different from jive (IN2IT Nail Colour in 011 Jive), it is more striking and not sheer. Tangerine is hard to remove and hard to apply rather than jive. For this nail color, I wore two coats for better result. I need to apply a lot of nail remover to remove the nail color. The scent stay all long although it dries very fast. This tangerine shade look like bright or neon-colored orange. It doesn't suit my hands much as I have dark-to-medium skin complexion. I guess it's more suitable for fair person. It doesn't has shimmering like the jive does but I think it's pretty okay. 

MY RATING:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...