Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IN2IT Nail Colour in 011 Jive





Where to Buy: Watson's/Guardians
Price: RM3.00 (ON SALE)
Weight: 9mL


Grab myself first two bottles of IN2IT Nail Colour. They are in Jive (011) and Tangerine (063). I'll tell you about Jive first and you can check my new post for Tangerine later. Jive offers sheer pink with whitish background. I got this from my boyfriend where he bought them at Guardian KL Sentral. Guardian was having a huge sale of IN2IT, Za and other makeup brand too. Normal price is RM8.90 but he got two bottles for only RM6.00, which is RM3.00 each. It's very cheap, yes I know ;)

I like this nail colour very much. It's very easy to apply. It doesn't smudge and all I need is only one coat. It dries very fast and you can avoid all the messiness outcome. My nails look very shimmering although with only one coat. It's sheer but not too much and I like it very much. However it's very hard to remove although with the nail remover. I love the outcomes and it looks really pretty on my nails.

So what do you guys think?

MY RATING:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...