Thursday, May 10, 2012

REVLON PhotoReady Bronzer: Review and Swatches




This bronzer shade is called bronzer and chic. I don't know why it only has 2 names as we can clearly see there is 4 matte shades on the pallete. It has coral reef imprint on it to represent beach or summer at beach. 



Well, the packaging is very weird cause it is in a rectangular pallete. I would like my bronzer in a round compact pallete but maybe because they want to store the free brush. The matte bronzer shade is from very light to very deep. I think this is very convenient as I can use it individually or mixing them together in case I get tan or have sunburn.

I use this bronzer everyday for contouring and I like it very much as it won't fade due to my oily face condition. The price is a bit expensive for $13 (RM39) but I guess I won't mind because of the texture finish. However, I don't think this product is suitable for a fair person as the shades is too overwhelming and you might only use the lightest part of the product.  This product work best for people who has medium complexion like me! ;)

Disclaimer:
*** I don't do photoshop and add flash when I'm taking pictures. I'm not a doctor, cosmetician or any expert. This is my own personal experience and thought. Thank you! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...