Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lunch: Pizza Hut Hawaiian Chicken Pizza & Cheese-baked Rice

Well, today we fought again! But luckily we are a very awesome couple despite his stubbornness and my coolness. We make up pretty fast. We decided to have 4.00 pm lunch at pizza hut rather than watching Battleship on cinema. 

Oh my! Pizza Hut have these amazing western dishes less than RM15. I thought I want to try it but he tried to convince me to save some money for my cats' food and their cat litter. So, we only eat something that we normally eat when we go to Pizza Hut, Hawaiian Chicken pizza and Cheese-baked Rice.

Hawaiian Chicken pizza

Look at those amazing cheese!

My boyfriend's favorite: Cheese-baked Rice

Pretty girl with a giant size stomach

he is trying to eat faster, so that I won't have his

Waiting for his turn on his meal as mine is finished

Satisfaction + very hungry

Then, we went to buy some of my girly stuff and we took a rest beside the crosswalk at Mines Lake. All the pictures below are very blurry because my cam was almost out of the batteries. But I like the shots. Please ignore this until I can get my hand on Nikon D90 that I used to hold last two semesters. **oh my precious**



Add caption


my first time seeing a giant white goose in this lake other than enormous cat fish





*** AWESOME DATE after a fight. Right bobo? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...