Sunday, May 13, 2012

My 23rd Birthday Present

Sorry, this post should probably posted on 2nd April but I kinda delay it because of my bad time management and I left my camera at home. This year I only got one birthday gift, a silver necklace from my boyfriend. My family don't do gift, I usually got cash on my birthday. Well, actually kinda surprise because I thought he didn't buy me a thing, but luckily he did. There you go, a cute simple necklace from him and I really love it very much.

He clasped the necklace on my neck and asked me not to take it off although I went to shower or what's so ever. This is the second pieces he bought for me after our couple rings.


** I don't know why there's some yellowish at the necklace, maybe because of bad lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...