Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Simplest Skincare Routine

This is my simplest skincare routine that I do when I went to bed with those sleeping/lazy eyes. Usually when I went on date with my boyfriend, we will reach our college by the strike of 12 am in the morning. So, this is the three product that I'd use before moisturizing my face.


STEP 1:
I put some drops of EVERSOFT Organic Pure Olive Oil on cotton pad before applying it to my face, lips and eyes. This oil remover is faster to strip dirt and makeup from my face than my Maybelline Makeup Remover. Moreover, olive oil can moisturise my face and give some healthy shine.

STEP 2:
I clean my face with OLAY White Radiance Cream Cleanser and this help to remove the olive oil residue from my face. I don't like cream cleanser as it is suitable for sensitive skin users, I have combination-to-oily skin, so I need foam cleanser to work best. This time, you can blame me cause I don't do proper reading when I bought this stuff last month at Watson. Well, when I'm using this it doesn't remove the oil much, so I have to wash my face two times for better result.

STEP 3:
I tone my face with this ZA True White Prismizer. I have repurchase this for 3 times since 2009. Have I told you guys that I'm a ZA freak? Much of my stuff are from ZA, from skincare to makeup. I like ZA because it is different from other western product. ZA is suitable for yellow undertone because their base are for Asian shades. Meanwhile, western product like Revlon, Lancome, Maybelline and others have pink undertone. I used to have tons of ZA products but I didn't repurchase them as I like to try something else. This toner is amazing despite its scent, I think it's alcohol. However, it does help my skin to achieve radiance and it also helps to minimizes appearance of spots and scars for a clearer complexion.

*** all the products mention above are almost finish. I have like a few drops left on every bottle. Wait for my next skincare haul. I think I'm going to buy ZA skincare like I usually do..wait for the review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...