Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dinner: Chicken Chop Restaurant @Seri Serdang, Selangor

Last night, my boyfriend treated me to one of the fanciest busiest restaurant in Seri Serdang, the Chicken Chop Restaurant. This is the restaurant where he proposed me thru SMS to be his girlfriend for the first time although we sat in front of each others. This is the restaurant where he took me on our first date!

Well, I like all the foods here except the sizzlings. They suck. The view and surrounding are nice. The restaurant is all woody and the workers are all dudes with 6 packs. If I come here with him or with his parents, we will always order the western food. I'll do lamb chop and he'll do chicken chop. There arthree sauce to choose from, black pepper sauce, mushroom sauce or tomato/chili sauce. However, if you choose meat, you can only choose between black pepper sauce or mushroom sauce meanwhile fish and chips is offered with tomato/chili sauce.



As usual, he managed to finish everything in a glimpse of seconds, meanwhile I'm still stuffing my mouth!!





Nice place to have romantic dinner with your date!! I absolutely loves the food, the service and surrounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...