Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FCUK Friction For Her



My new fragrance is from FCUK called Friction for Her. My friend bought it for me in Singapore which cost SD 27.59. If converted in MYR, it is around MYR 150.00. It was created in 2012.




I love the smell. Totally reminds me of authentic coconut sweets that my mom used to make at home called "sagong". However the coconut smell is very subtle with a few floral notes such as vanilla and berries. Notes that I recognize are pink honeysuckle, apple blossom, red berries, coconut, spun sugar, vanilla, pink jasmine, white vetiver, blonde woods, sandalwood, amber, and musk. The smell is so gorgeous and authentic. I think it is very suitable for summer. However, I'm going to wear this everyday as it will make me feel and smell breezy and remind me of thbeach at my hometown.

The volume is 100mL meanwhile the flacon has white plastic packaging on its upper top and clear glass that has the stud effect at the bottom top. You can see the word FCUK on the front-left side and FRICTION at the back-left side. 



Absolutely love this, I still don't know whether they are selling this in Malaysia or not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...