Thursday, November 8, 2012

Maybelline Master Linear Eyeliner in BK-1 Black

Bought this Maybelline Master Linear Eyeliner in BK-1 Black two weeks ago but I forgot where I put it until just now. So I grab my Nikon Coolpix and take a few shots!


This eyeliner is a present from my boyfriend. Most of my makeup are being supplied from him. If he said no, I could not get a chance to swipe my Watsons card at all. In Malaysia, it's called Master Liner, however in the States, they called it Master Drama. I think they are just the same based on their packaging. But forgive me if I'm wrong.


Only RM15.90 in 13cm black slender plastic packaging.


It has a little pointed tip and just perfect for eye corner and for the lower rim as well. 


 The eyeliner is in crayon form and has 3.5 cm of length.


The color is intense and very saturated. Does not smudge without oil remover and hardly to rid off with water too.


Overall, it is a good product. Stay for 8 hours on my oily-combination face. Has twist in and out technology for the packaging. Can last for 2 months with everyday use.

Brand: Maybelline
Product: Master Liner eyeliner in black
Price: RM 15.90
Where I bought: Watsons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...