Friday, May 18, 2012

What Is the Shelf Life of Makeup?

I'm a collector. One of my hobbies is to collect things and be proud on my collection. So I keep tons of my makeup on my vanity desk and drawers. Well, I know women tend to keep our makeup although we don't like it very much. I know that! I still keep my first foundation that I bought, which is from SilkyGirl in 2009 because I want to value my money. But this is not a right thing to do as we might use them and they might give us bad effect to our skin. So, how long should we keep our makeup? And how do we know their expiry date?

For your information, every product has its manufacturing date. From there, you can estimate their expiry date. However, how do we know their shelf life to estimate their expiry date? This is something that you should jot down girls!

Teint Miracle
Foundation: 12 months (water based), 18 months (oil based)

Teint Miracle
Concealer: 12 months



Teint Miracle Compact
Powder: 2 years

Blush Subtil
Blusher: 2 years


Vernis in Love
Nail Polish: 12 months

Ombre Absolue Palette
Eyeshadows: 3 years

Crayon Khôl
Pencil Liner
Color Fever Gloss
lip gloss: 6 months
L'Absolu Nu
lipstick: 1-2 years
lip liner: 3 years
liquid eyeliner: 6 months
Hypnôse Doll Eyes
mascara: 4 months
*** all products pictured above are from Lancome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...