Friday, May 18, 2012

How I Changed My Boyfriend's Skin

This post is very silly. However, I want to show you how I managed to help my boyfriend with something! 

How I changed my boyfriend's skin from this...


Before: 26th October 2011



To this...

after: 6th May 2012




Are you amazed yet? I do this without any help from photoshop at all. Well for your information, my boyfriend has serious acne-problem on his face but with my help he looks more handsome now. Hehe! Common sign of acne-prone skin are acne itself, dark spots, acne marks, oily face, large pores and redness. He has all the 6 signs and I combat his acne-prone skin with only five steps.

STEP 1
photo from: dhillonapip.blogspot.com
First step is with leech-cupping therapy. Ok, no photo available because I don't know where I put it. But I swear to you. He did this amazing leech sucking therapy during convocation carnival in UPM in October 2011. The worker put two leeches at both side of his nose and they started to suck his blood. Euw. He said they didn't hurt at all and he liked it. However, the leeches should fall down by themselves if they were done sucking, but the worker sprayed them with dettol to make they fall down because my bf had class afterwards. Maybe because of that the wound didn't stop bleeding until the next day. Leeches injects an anti-coagulant which disables blood clotting and some people said they can remove bad toxin from our blood which cause acne-prone skin. He only did it once in his lifetime.

STEP 2

Homemade mask
Second step is with homemade mask. I found this mask recipes online and they are really a great remedy. For him, I only used two homemade masks. One is baking soda mask, and the other one is egg white and lemon mask. Baking soda is a great exfoliator meanwhile lemon can enlighten the scars meanwhile egg can pull the blackhead and whitehead out when they are completely dried on the face making the pores less clogged. However, baking soda mask should not be left more than 15 minutes as it can harsh the skin and the mask will tingle and itch your skin a little bit. For lemon, you might want to be extra careful as lemon is not a great deal if your face has open wound as it feel like throwing salt on your wound!

STEP 3

Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner

Third step is with Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner. This is his 2nd bottle after the previous one. His face doesn't seem oily like before and he really likes it. This toner has a great scent which I like very much. It deeply cleanses and purifies for shine-free skin. It also has our skin's own caritine and lactic acid to remove the dead cell and create the new one. Highly recommended for people who has oily skin. A good product from Nivea. Just put a few drops on the cotton pad and apply it to your face after you cleanse. I also used this product to determine whether my make-up remover and my foam cleanser did a good job in removing dirt  or not. If the cotton pad has dirt or impurities, then my make-up remover and foam cleanser didn't do a good job. Sigh!

STEP 4

Garnier Acno Fight Wash & Roll Set RM19.90
Fourth step is with Garnier Men Acno Fight Wash and Roll. I got this two item from Guardian for only RM19.90. The box has two items, 6-in-1 Anti Acne Foam and Anti-marks & Acne Clearing Roll On. I highly recommended that you buy this in a pack because if you want to buy them separately they would cost more. The Acno Fight range has salicylic acid and herbs repair which is from blueberry leaf extract. He already finished 5 tubes of this cleanser foam in this 7 months period, and finished 2 tubes of the roll-on.

Garnier Acno Fight Anti-Acne Roll-On (15ml)

Garnier Acno Fight 6-in-1 Anti Acne Foam

6-in-1 Anti-Acne Foam

Anti-Acne Roll-on
STEP 5

Tia Amelia's Tumeric Cream

Final step is with Tia Amelia's Tumeric Cream (Krim Kunyit). This product is recommended by my friend. She said it really did fantastic work on her skin. So I give my bf a try. Well, we really like the result very much. Even his birthmark is lighten with this cream. So far, he only did a box of this cream as it is quite expensive, 15 gm for RM30. Pricey!! However, he is willing to take another shot with this cream. This cream is yellow in colour and you can smell the tumeric scent in the box. 15 gm tumeric cream only can last 15 days with every night application but it's worth it! So, what do you guys think?

LOVE YOU, BOBO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...