Sunday, May 20, 2012

Essie Summer 2012 Collection

Do you guys know Essie nail polish? Have you guys try it? This brand is not so familiar in Malaysia as we can't find it here in our nationwide drugstore. I personally love nail polish. My favorite brand is from OPI despite the pricey tag. However, my favorite nail polish of all times is from Elianto in Turquoise. 

Essie Nail Polish has been in USA since 1981. Such a long record even OPI cannot challenge them. I like to collect nail polish and I wore them when I'm on my period as I don't have to remove them when I want to pray or cooking. Nail polish that I have tried are from Elianto, Bodyshop, Chanel, OPI and Revlon. So far, the OPI colour are more striking and  make my nails glimmering. Chanel and Revlon tend to make my nails more classy and classic. Meanwhile Elianto and Bodyshop offer lower price and more pastel colors to choose from. This is my first time trying Essie nail polishes.

For this summer, Essie is offering 6 new shades for summer 2012 looks. And I love them all! A bottle is sell at only USD8 (RM24) and total of 6 is USD48 (RM144).

bikini so teeny
Bikini so teeny (a sparkling, cornflower blue)

all tied up
Your tied up (a rustic bronze with subtle golden shimmer)
off the shoulder
off the shoulder (a bold hot pink)
fear or desire
fear or desire (a bright orange crush)
cascade cool
Cascade Cool (a creamy, sweet dusty pink)
mojito madness
mojito madness (a fun loving lime green)

So, which color that you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...