Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nando's In May

Hello everyone, what are you having for dinner? My boyfriend and I ate at Nando's (again for 10th times). We love Nando's so much. Even our families come here a lot to taste the famous peri-peri flame-grilled chicken. 

Nando's taste and flavor are better than Kenny Roger's or any grilled chicken I've ever tried. Nando's chicken are marinated with its secret sauce for more than 24 hours before being served to their customers. And another things that I like is you will never find any fats in that chicken meat. 

Nando's has 4 level of hotness in their marinate which are lemon and herb, mild, hot and extra hot. We chose mild because my bf can't stand spicy food. However, they have their own extra sauce served (tomato, garlic, hot and extra hot) on the table where you can use to add more hot and spicyness to your food. We always ordered 1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines. Click on this link to see more Nando's menu, http://www.nandos.com.my/sections.html#Menu

***sorry about the image quality, I left my camera in my room

Mine: 1/4 chicken with mediteranean rice and coleslaw

My drink: ice lemon tea

His: 1/4 chicken with mediteranean rice and peri chips
His drink: strawberry soft drink

Kissing the tomato sauce

Waiting for our meal

we love each others very much

Hungry eh?


Mine: finish in 15 minutes!

he's eating slower because it's so spicy!

finally he's done!! hooray!!

slurp! hot hot hot!

total: RM 52.90

For those of you who hasn't try Nando's, you should try it! I highly recommended to you. It's not spicy, it's just hot. If you get what I mean. This food makes me craving, luckily we both like to eat at Nando's and the food and the service are awesome!! **If you can't stand the heat, do raise your glass and ask for refill. Till then, tata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...