Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IN2IT RM10 Haul




I'm such a lucky girlfriend. =) I got some makeup from my boyfriend. Well, my boyfriend hates me when I wore makeup because I took longer times than usual. Furthermore, he really hates it if I wear winged eyeliner or nail lacquers. However, he was so nice today. He bought me RM10 IN2IT Haul which is held by Guardian Sdn Bhd at KL Central Station today. There's a lot of other makeup brand too but he knew I love IN2IT so much. He bought these because we haven't since each other for 5 days because I have to go back to my hometown for my sister's wedding. 

IN2IT is a makeup brand from Thailand, however they said they use technology from Japan to produce their makeup brand. I knew IN2IT since I try to step into the makeup world. IN2IT is one of the cheapest drugstore makeup brand beside SILKYGIRL. 

My bf bought me 3 items. A waterproof colourline eye liner in 02 turquoise glitter (RM4) and 2 nail colour in 011 jive and 063 tangerine (RM3 each). This is my first time trying IN2IT nail colour and I can't wait for it. However, before this I have try its waterproof liquid eyeliner in black and brown. They have the same packaging and use the same nylon hair brush. Do check out next post for more info about this items!

Till then..tata ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...