Thursday, May 31, 2012

IN2IT Waterproof Colourline Eye Liner in Turquoise Glitter Review & Swatches


Where to Buy: Watson's/Guardians
Price: RM4.00 (ON SALE)
Weight: 3.5g


This is my 3rd IN2IT Liquid Eyeliner that I had. The first and second one are in shades black and brownish black. However they don't have shimmers like this one. Grab this during Guardian Sale at KL Sentral on 29th May 2012 for only RM4.00. It has 5 other colors but I can't remember any of them. I choose the shade turquoise glitter because turquoise is one of my favorite color.


Weighing only 3.5g, this has a lot of claims to offer such as waterproof, long wearing, easy to apply & remove, dries in 60 seconds, no bleeding or running and no fragrance. Well, it sure earn the rights of all the claims.




Come with a small transparent bottle of 3.5g and a nylon hair brush for application, I found the bristle is too hard/stiff and you can't have thin stroke of liner with this waterproof eyeliner. I've tried it and I was satisfied except with one thing, it gave out thick strokes of liner. And I want to add another things to the claims, it has long staying power on my eyelids.


The problem with this eyeliner is that you can see blue on my wrist but it's totally a different color on my eyelid. It looks green, like grass green. Maybe because my skin complexion is yellow in color or the Malaysian called it "kuning langsat" skin. However, it doesn't matter. It totally rocks my looks of the day and I even can wear winged eyeliner with this one. Not a good choice but I think I'll manage. However, the nylon brush is not very good one. I hardly can draw winged eyeliner at the corner out of my eyes.


So, what do you guys think?

MY RATING:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...