Monday, May 14, 2012

Fruit of the Earth 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel


This is one of the product that I regretted buying. I bought this stuff 3 months ago at Watsons store because I have really bad sunburn on my arms. The sunburn started when I played basketball for my college two years ago. Because I want to win badly and enter the final of intercollege basketball in UPM, I decided to take basketball classes and sharpen my skills. When I went to Watson, I asked for something that can make my sunburn disappear, the promoter told me to try this as it can soothe my skin. I've never heard from this brand before but I guess it's from USA.


Ingredient: Aloe Vera gel, triethanolamine, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate

The product is great because it has fragrance free, no alcohol, no color added and it is pure gel. However it is not my solution for sunburn like the description said. It just relieve the pain or swelling from the sunburn but it cannot fade the dark skin color away. I guess I have to use whitening lotion or something for that. 


However, this product is a good moisturiser for dry skin. It is quickly absorb by the skin. I have really dry skin on my body, and currently I'm using this as my moisturiser. It doesn't feel sticky at all and I can feel the softness of my skin after applying this but I just want a product to fade my sunburn away. I like to wear basic tee shirt everyday when I'm going out or to class, so I really want something that can make the brown-ness go away! If you know that product, do tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Aloe vera is a very helpful plant if anyone wants to maintain their health whether it is internal or external. If you use pure aloe vera gel for acne, you can recover fast than other medicines. I don’t have any problem but still I am using aloe vera gel and I am really happy with the results. My skin is very glowing and clear. I think you should also use aloe vera for your skin related problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...