Sunday, May 13, 2012

Elizaberth Arden Eyeshadow Palette


My all-time favorite eyeshadow palette is from Elizaberth Arden. I bought this at the end of 2010 during Christmas Sale at KLCC. I honestly adore this palette very much because I can wear all the 12 eyeshadow shades in this palette and their two lovely cheekcolors. It is also considered travel palette.

Most of my everyday looks are based on this palette. Let me show you all the colors available.

Top: Wheat, Pink Petal, Golden, Apricot, Silvery Brown, Silver (from left to right)
Medium: Teal, Jewel, Shadow, Brown, Teal, Gold (from left to right)
Cheekcolor: Sunblush, Pink Mauve (from left to right)
**please excuse the lighting, the color are bit darker on the palette.

Most of the times, I wear one tone eyeshadows on my eyes or two-tone eyeshadows (light color over all my eyelids, and darker color on the crease) from this gorgeous palette. I have a smaller notebook, where I tend to record all my favorite looks using this palette. Using this palette only I can present to you 28 looks total.

This is the most gorgeous palette I've ever had, the color is not so pigmented but is very fine and subtle to my eyelid. I can totally rock my outfit of the day with this. Furthermore, I like the cheekcolors the best, as both two colors are my favorite. They are not so bright and suitable for my medium-complexion. Sometimes I use both, pink mauve as a blusher, and sunblush as my bronzer. Elizaberth Arden is one of the luxurious makeup brand in New York and their makeup is one of the best. For girls out there, don't shop for quantity but invest on quality. You deserve every penny that goes into the cashing machine. Till then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...