Monday, May 14, 2012

May 2012: Carolina Herrera Garden Party Perfume (for women)


CAROLINA HERRERA GARDEN PARTY PERFUME FOR WOMEN

 


 Currently I have this new routine, where I tend to buy perfume monthly as I love them as much as I love my heels and my lipsticks. I just bought the Carolina Herrera Garden Party perfume for women. Its flacon is so romantic, wrapped in pink leather robe and decorated with CH logo (stand for Carolina Herrera). This is 100 ml flacon. The perfume is made in Spain. The price is RM250, I bought this at eBay because this is a limited edition perfume and was sold during spring 2010.







It also has a strip of pink ribbon attached with three lucky CH charms which are a CH logo, a blue purplish 4-petals flower and a watering can that has a sort of ladybug logo onto it.


The scent is mesmerizing and ideal for spring. Top notes are grapefruit, pineapple and amalfi lemon. Medium notes are jasmine and rose petals. Meanwhile, bases are sandalwood enhanced with cedar and spices.

Carolina Herrera is one of the perfume designer whose perfumes always never fail to impress me. I am in love with all CH Perfumes by Carolina Herrera. They smell fresh and expensive. The perfume is labelled fruity floral, however, it has a little bit of everything with calm and soft base with the spices. At first spray, I smell powerful spices and sandalwood, after that it went to jasmine and rose petals. I felt so luxurious with this smell and it has high taste scent. I really love this and it is really suitable for spring. The smell of pineapple is not too much but you definitely can smell the grapefruit and citrus essence.

1 comment:

  1. I own two bottle of this perfume because I really really like the scent! :)

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...