Friday, June 1, 2012

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise




Where to Buy: Parkson
Price: RM286
Weight: 100g

Hi everyone. I've just purchased Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise Perfume to wear for this month. (Did I told you that I'm going to purchase perfume monthly?) 

Estee Lauder claims, "The scent transports you to a perfect world of optimism and wonder. Unfolds on your skin with a fascinating blend of tropical wetness, zesty freshness and bursting floralcy".

I bought this at Estee Lauder counter at Parkson, KB for RM286. The perfume was created by Calice Becker IN 2003. I bought it because my aunt had use this for 8 years, so I'm wondering what's so special about this perfume. She said the lotion is better than the perfume as it made her feel fresh everytime she wear them. Sadly, Estee Lauder discontinued making the lotion.

First of all, I like its colorful flacon rather than the scent. It is beautiful rainbow-colored raindrop shaped flacon. Top notes are Eden's Mist, Blue Hyacinth, Orange Flower Templar and Jabuticaba Fruit. Meanwhile middle notes are Laelia Orchid, Crepe Jasmin, Mahonia Japonica and Pink Honeysuckle. And the base notes are Natal Plum Blossoms, Ambrette Seed, Zebrano Wood and Golden Melaleuca Bark.

At first spray, I noticed the powerful jasmine scent. My grandma loves to collect jasmine flower and put them under her pillow to make her bed and her hair smell nice. However, I don't like this perfume at first spray. I think my grandma would love to have this. It's the typical perfume that is suitable for matured woman. It is not what your typical tween would like nor is it intended for young girls. If you really love jasmine, I think this is the right perfume for you as you can totally smell jasmine than other floral.




















Then the scent settle down to more appropriate scent which is not too much unlike at the first spray. I think it's blue hyacinth or honeysuckle. However, I don't like this perfume. The scent make me felt dizzy and give me headache everytime I'm in the car. The scent is too much and overpowering. Even my boyfriend and his mom didn't like this perfume. I guess it's really isn't great.


MY RATING:
-none-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...