Friday, June 1, 2012

Fipper Slipper Slim

My feet got another companion, its Fipper Slim! Got myself a new Fipper Slim in red and green as my old Fipper classic was taken by someone when I had a photoshoot at Expo Hill in UPM last two weeks.




I feel like Christmas is early when I wear this. Can you see the bright red and the acid green onto it? Fipper is Malaysian brand for Flip Flop or Brazilian Ipanema. The one that I bought is from Slim Collection that is only for ladies. Fipper has 6 collection all-together, it's Slim, Classic, Strong, Stripe, Comfort and Junior. I haven't try Strong, Stripe and Comfort but I do see a lot of Malaysians wear those.

Fipper Classic RM14.00
Fipper Strong = RM14.90

Fipper Stripe RM15.90

Fipper Comfort RM24.90

Fipper Slim RM15.90
Fipper Junior RM13.00
Fipper Comfort is the most expensive than the others. I guess maybe it's too comfort and not so hard like others. I love Fipper slipper because they are made from 100% natural rubber, durable, biodegradable and washable. Have you had your Fipper today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...