Saturday, June 23, 2012

Guardian Pomegranate Spa Exfoliating Bath Scrub





Where to Buy: Guardians
Price: RM7.90
Weight: 200mL


Guardian Pomegranate Spa Exfoliating Bath Scrub (MYR 7.90 for 200mL) is a bath scrub with mesmerizing pomegranate scent filled with walnut shell powder for better cleansing of the body.
Claim, "Deeply cleanse and gently exfoliates with revitalising pomegranate spa". Well, I would totally agreed with that. Everytime I used this I felt so revitalise and the scent stay on my body long enough than other product that I've used.



The texture of this bath scrub is so smooth and the walnut shell worked well on my skin and doesn't harsh the skin at all. The scent is very strong but very pleasant which make me very suprised indeed.
Conclusion: Guardian Pomegranate Spa Exfoliating Bath Scrub is very smooth, easy to apply on the skin. The scrub doesn't harsh the skin at all. The scent hold only for one hour and start to fade after that. The packaging is okay which is in the plastic bottle and it does give small bubbles which is rather odd for a bath scrub.

MY RATING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...