Friday, August 2, 2013

Welcoming Baby Raykal

Hello. It's a beautiful day and my sister just gave birth to this adorable first nephew of mine, Muhammad Raykal bin Muhammad Irfan. Weighed almost 3.5 kg and my sister had to go under the knife to get him out :P


His name was supposed to be Muhammad Akid Raykal but due to lack of space in the name registration form, my brother-in-law just name him Muhammad Raykal. My mother and father love him so much because he is the first grandchild and my mother stayed up all night for him so that my sister can have some rest after breastfeeding him in the night. Born on Friday after Jumaat prayer was the best gift as my father said so. Hope he can become as adorable as always, smart and respect his parents. 

To baby Raykal, aunty Nana bought you a few clothes for you and hope you wear them always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...