Monday, October 15, 2012

Perfume of The Month: Versace Bright Crystal EDT

Brand: Versace
Item: Versace Bright Crystal EDT
Price: RM270 (at Sasa)
Volume: 90 mL

For perfume of the month, I chose Versace Bright Crystal EDT by Versace. Created in 2006 by Alberto Morillas. Comes with soft pink colored flacon which offer softness and luminous fragrance. The perfume is also light pink in color. 

Top notes: Yuzu, Pomegranate & frosted Accord.
Middle notes: Lotus, Magnolia & Peony
Base: Musk, Mahogany & Amber






Sweet and romantic flacon with very heavy cap. The perfume smells so romantic, feminine and floral. However, it hardly last for a day and I have to spray it more after 8 hours. Maybe it is a very light-scented perfume. 

I think it is a bright and lovely floral. A little bit sensual and sophisticated. At the first notes I can feel the yuzu and pomegranate. And later a gentle and intriguingly floral sensual, the skin even smelt lively.





The cap made the flacon looks so luxurious for me. I like the idea on its commercial video that the cap is shinning and glimmering and make someone felt very luxurious. There is Versace logo embedded on the top of the cap which I found so genius and very beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...