Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Skincare

Hello girls (& hello boys?). Sorry for no update for the last 2 months. My internet cable was stolen by some drug addict. I did give a thought to buy a bulldog and place it at the internet pole, so that the bastards can't do it again. My parents even unsubscribed the service because there is no action taken by our Internet Distributor.

Wow, I am so glad to see in 3 months there is 5,000+ viewers here. Thanks a lot readers for viewing my blog.

Last week when I was checking my monthly Cleo (a fashion magazine), I spotted the new Yves Rocher skincare line called Hydra Vegetal. Check out the video promotion below (from youtube):


Comes with the tagline, "Your skin will no longer be thirsty", I think this will be one of the great skincare line from No 1  Beauty Care in France. 

On the first thought, I don't need this as I don't have dry skin. But on my second thought, I need this too as I have combination skin. So, there is one part of oily skin and one part of dry skin. So, I really need this as it is designed for normal to combination skin.

So, my boyfriend and I, we went to Sunway Pyramid to check out this hot item for 2012. We were so lucky to find out that the skincare has come to Malaysia. Hip Hip Hooray!!


Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research choose botanical Maple and Organic Blue Agave saps for their amazing moisture-capturing abilities. Combines with patented botanical Betaine, they create a genuine water reservoir within skin that offers a source of intensive, lasting moisture that is distributed throughout the different layers of the epidermis.

Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal offer

zoom1-66901
24H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream
zoom1-67905
24H Rich Hydrating Cream
zoom1-68940
Instant Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser

zoom1-71911
Refreshing Gel Cleanser
zoom1-70935
Hydrating Cleansing Milk
zoom1-66105
Hydrating Toner

 For more info, check out
or at their local stores in Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade, Alamanda Putrajaya, Mahkota Parade (Melaka), Setia City Mall & One Utama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...