Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ZA True White Cleansing Foam


Where to Buy: Watson's/Guardians
Price: RM16.90
Weight: 100g

ZA True White Cleansing Foam is best described as whitening cleansing foam. It was formulated with Prism Enhancer for a polished and clarified radiant skin. It also has Vitamin C granules to smoothly remove excess cells containing melanin for touchably soft skin. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and removes light makeup. True White Cleansing Foam is one of the ZA True White Set.

"A brightening cleansing foam that provides essential care for glowing, radiant skin." 


I've been an avid user for this cleanser for 5 years. I use around 5 tubes each year and after finishing this tube, I will wear random cleanser and switch it back after finished the random cleanser. This ZA True Plus set has been in the market since 2009.

For my opinion, I really like this cleanser very much. But the only problem is, everytime the foam got into my eyes, I felt the soreness in my eyes and had to wash all the residue from my eyes  and my face, I felt like I wasted them. 

the orange dot is the Vitamin C granules

This foam is packed with prism enhancer and small vitamin C granules that acts as scrub to remove melanin. We all knows that if you want beautiful and fairer skin, do take Vitamin C as one of your supplement or Vitamin C injection for an instant fairness. 

I still remembered a joke from my father, "Do you wanna know why Chinese is fair and their eyes are small?". Because, they eat a lot of oranges which contain Vitamin C every whole years and we know that some orange is sour, so everytime they eat sour oranges, they tend to close their eyes badly to avoid the sourness and forcing their eyes to be smaller. By the way, it's just a joke.

The foam felt very creamy but it's not a cream cleansing foam. Can be work into a lather using cool or lukewarm water.  It comes with simple packaging with attached open-closed lid. I can totally feel it removes the oil and making my skin fairer each day and it help to remove the dirt with the vitamin c granules. However, it doesn't clean the eyeliner or thick mascara.

It is not so expensive for a drugstore cleansing foam although it has alcohol smell, however it is not too much. I think it is a nice whitening cleansing foam and really works. Suitable for asian skins and for all skin type as it can remove the excess oil and doesn't leave your skin tightened for dry skin users.

MY RATING:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...