Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Savee Nose Mask Blackhead Removal

I bought this mask today at the Mines Shopping Mall. It was sold in a small booth in front of Giants and it bear the sign SAVEE RM2. I thought I saw save RM2 if I purchased a mask but it actually RM2 per mask and SAVEE is the brand name. I bought four other masks and got two free sample of orange body scrub gel. 

This blackhead mask is for my boyfriend as he has bigger pores than mine and more active than I do. So, he tend to have more blackhead and white heads on his pore especially around the nose area.


The packaging was small only 6 cm x 11 cm.


Ingredients: Aqua, polyvinyl alcohol, xanthan gum, propylene glycol, sodium pca, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, methylsothiazolinone and bamboo salt.


 The viscosity is so thick because of the xanthan gum. The color is black in color. From the packaging, I think he can use at least twice in one packet.


Clean your face with your face cleanser before applying the mask.


Use brush if you don't want to mess on your nose area or don't want to get your hand dirty.


Then, smile for the camera!!


Peel it off from both sides from the cheeks, save the nose area for last.



In the circle, whiteheads or sebum were attached to the mask during peel-off session



Feeling refresh eh??


Overall, the blackheads were gone but not the whiteheads and sebum.

Brand: Savee
Product: Nose Mask Blackhead Removal
Price: RM 2.00
Where I bought: The Mines Shopping Mall booth

1 comment:

  1. than before and it has left my skin feeling so silky and smooth!
    So if you are a large pore girl like me i definelty recommend to give this product a go!
    blackhead removal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...