Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Juice Works Banana Blast Off & Cookies N Cream

Received free coupon of Juice Works from Cleo October issue so the last two days Eric and I wanted to redeem the coupon as he hasn't try this juice/smoothies before, but I already had mine last three years ago.


We were so excited and went to Sunway Pyramid to redeem it. There, I ordered Banana Blast Off smoothies meanwhile he drank Cookies N Creme. As by having this coupon, we will get another one for free. He said the smoothies was horrible and gave him sore throat. I said he acted like a baby, so I tried his smoothies. 

Banana Blast Off is made of strawberry, banana, muesli/wheatbix, low fat milk/soy milk and low fat vanilla ice cream. Meanwhile, Cookies N Creme is made of chocolate, oreo cookies low fat milk/soy milk and low fat vanilla ice cream.

I think the smoothies was fine. He didn't bother to try mine and gave up his smoothies for me. Then, we had our breakfast at Subway and ordered our usual 1 foot Chicken Teriyaki Sub with our favourite sauce, BBQ and thousand island. We didn't order any drink, as I think I'm going to finish all the smoothies. However, after eating a few bites of my sub, my throat started to sore. I can't properly finish my sub and I asked him to finish it up for me. So, he gladly did with a satisfying look.






Then, after a few hours, I felt so painful. It became worse at night. I can even talk at all. It felt like something was in my throat. It has been two days and it still get worse at night. Even though I drink plenty of fluid, warm water,and even the barley drink. Nothing helps. 

For Juice Works lovers, I don't know if you felt the same thing as I did but I hate Juice Works, as it make me and my boyfriend suffer. Luckily the second drink was free and I didn't sign up for member card although I almost did it. I'm not going to drink here anymore, this would be my last. 

"I HATE JUICE WORKS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...