Friday, October 19, 2012

Pizza Hut Creamy Carbonara Fettuccine, Cheese-baked Rice & Lime Pepper Chicken Chop

Good evening dears! Today I went to have my lunch at Pizza Hut. It's been two months since I ate at their place. My boyfriend and I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan as we haven't been there since our last post about Orchid Bistro in May 2012. 

Eric just finished his futsal tournament and we went there to fill our stomach. We ordered something new and decide to eat something that we haven't try at Pizza Hut before. So, I chose Creamy Carbonara Fettuccine and Lime Pepper Chicken Chop meanwhile he still want to eat his favorite Cheese-baked Rice. 

Creamy Carbonara Sauce with Fettuccine, RM11.90

Basic carbonara sauce with fettuccine. Served with chicken ham, salty shitake mushroom and a little bit of parsley. Nice flavor and tastexcept the shitake are so salty and the fettuccine were not al dente. I felt the fettuccine is a bit raw to chew on.

Cheese-baked Rice, RM9.20


The cheese-baked rice is not bad. Simple fried rice with chicken meatball pieces and topped up with cheese before being baked in the oven. However the only problem is that the rice is too soggy.

Lime Pepper Chicken Chop, RM14.90


The chicken chop is something that I didn't expect. Cost RM14.90 which is a little bit expensive for a small part of chicken meat. But the lemon and cream sauce is amazing. Even the chicken meat is tender and it tastes like satay but only with a little bit of lemon flavor which I found suitable and appropriate for my taste bud. I didn't touch the mash potato as my stomach is full. However, the broccoli are to die for. Where can you get expensive healthy green vegetable in a chicken chop plate?

Overall, the lunch is okay and I expect more from Pizza Hut. Total is RM 47.55 with 2 glass of pepsi, 2 bowl of mushroom soup and 1 plate of garlic bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...